Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Glamour.. ha

This pregnancy thing isn't as fun as it may sound, the baby is doing great but mama has been pretty sick. All I can say is I still can't believe how literally everything in and on your body changes so much! It really is quite amazing though, it is so cool seeing how the baby changes so quickly. I'm 13 weeks along. Our baby is now a boy or a girl, most of the organs have formed fully (they just have to get bigger), our baby has teeth buds in the gums, fingernails, arms, legs and is forming hair follicles. AMAZING. But I have had some interesting experiences. First of puking so violently and hard that I literally peed my pants (more than once), embarrassing I know but it's just how it is. Going to the bathroom, while puking in a bag, and at the same time a horrible bloody nose. Yeah this happened twice in a matter of hours. Puking in the car countless times, so emotional, indecisive, stressed. i'm getting iv everyday with fluid, extra calories, and nausea medicine, it helps so I'm grateful for that.  But seeing the ultrasound makes me feel so much better. And can I just say i have the sweetest husband, whether he is holding my hair while i puke, getting me drinks or something to try to munch down, shampooing my hair for me, cleaning up my puke, you name it. That's LOVE!














No comments:

Post a Comment