Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pregnancy thoughts

Some of you may know but we were worried about not being able
 to conceive. I've had problems with ovarian cysts,
 endometriosis and hormone problems. So over a year ago, Logan
  and I went to my obgyn. He told us he wouldn't postpone
  trying for a baby if that's what we were wanting we thought
  and pondered about it and decided after a few months to go
  for it. So we tried for one year, I had even been on a
  fertility medication and even with that I never got a
  positive ovulation test. I didn't test like two or three
  months out of the year. Sometimes life is surprising! We
  couldn't be more excited about the baby! The timing is no
  ideal with Logan being is school, and me finishing school and
  still dirt poor, but we know things will work out and we will
  accept it with smiles on our faces (usually) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment