Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grandma's Funeral

  Logan and I went to my grandmother's funeral. it was so
      beautiful. They had a display of so many pictures of her, her
      wedding dress, a book of tons of pictures of wedding cakes
      she made and quilts she made. She was so extremely talented.
      Not to mention what an amazing women she was. She always put
      everyone else first. she especially loved caring for the
      elderly, sick and newly moved in neighbors. Granted being
      pregnant made me even more emotional and there were a few
      times I said to Logan "I'm going to loose my cool, I can't
      hold it together." But it was a beautiful day and I'm so
      grateful to be her grandchild. Hearing about her reminded me
      of how much I want to be like her. Another feeling I had
      during the funeral is how amazing the circle of life is.
      Looking at the little kids with smiles on their faces and
      thinking about our little one on the way made me remember how
      great life can be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment